Hi Eric, This is awesome! Thanks for coming up something like this, in a short period of time. I hope this would be part of Rack, which would enable all Ruby Frameworks to work effortlessly with WebSockets. BTW, I found a small fix is needed to get this work correctly with Google Chrome Beta. As described in Section 3.2 in IETF's "The Web Socket protocol" resource name(uri) needs to be appended when constructing the WebSocket URLs. This needs to be adhered in the WebSocket-Location value of the handshake header. I have attached a patch which fulfills this requirement. -- Lakshan On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 2:23 AM, Eric Wong wrote: > Eric Wong wrote: > > I've started getting Web Sockets going for Rainbows! (git version-only). > > > > If people like it, maybe this can be put into Rack itself (and it'll > > have a better name and more exposure). > > I'm going to call it Sunshowers for now, the old name was too hard > for other folks to remember. > > I'm going to make a release of both Rainbows!+Sunshowers later > today, but the git versions should be ready to play with. > > -- > Eric Wong >