Hmm, I don't think so. The only change I made was to the filtering logic in Utils.delete_cookie_header! I'd imagine that adding same-named cookies with different domains doesn't work if you're using Rails though. It puts the cookies in a hash where the key is the cookie name, so multiple domains can't really be represented. Attached is a spec to show that it works as is. -Zach On Jan 15, 6:52 am, Ryan Tomayko wrote: > On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 10:01 PM, Zach Brock wrote: > > This is a fix to an issue I ran into when dealing with a single sign on > > system. Cookies should be unique per request by name and domain, but Rack > > currently only treats them as unique by name. This commit basically makes it > > possible to delete cookie "foo" on both www.example.com and .example.com . > > -Zach Brock > > I've had reports of a bug that disallows same-named cookies to be set > for different domains. It looks like your patch addresses this as > well. Can you confirm? > > Thanks, > Ryan