Hi All, I've searched high and low and just can't find any mention of how to access the custom options passed in to Rack via the rackup options like so: rackup --options arg1=3 Can anyone point me in the direction of documentation for this or tell me how it's done? I need to access these in order to pass them on to a Sinatra app that I'm running via Rack Cascade. Many thanks! James -- --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Rack Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rack-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.