* SSL Peer Certificate in the environment.
@ 2011-01-06 15:15 Simon Menke
From: Simon Menke @ 2011-01-06 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rack Development

Hi,

After looking around for a while I haven't found a standard env key
for the SSL/TLS peer certificate.
So I would like to suggest { 'rack.ssl.peer_cert' => String }. The
String value should be a PEM encoded certificate.
It seems natural to have a standard env key as it is a standard HTTP
feature.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-01-06 15:16 UTC | newest]