Hi, I'm trying to use Rack as a FastCGI authorizer (cf https://github.com/fast-cgi/spec/blob/master/spec.md#63-authorizer ) in conjunction with Apache mod_authnz_fcgi (https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_authnz_fcgi.html ). My problem is that mod_authnz_fcgi insists on a 200 status code and *only* a 200 status code to communicate any results from the fastcgi script back up the line. This is where Rack::Chunked is ruining my day: it forces the choice of either a Content-Length header (which is transmitted upstream and truncates the output), or a Transfer-Encoding: chunked header where the accompanying *token* is removed upstream, resulting in a protocol error. I would like to be able to express an HTTP 200 response that has neither a Content-Length nor a Transfer-Encoding header. Is there any way to disable Rack::Chunked for certain responses? -- --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Rack Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rack-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rack-devel/ab1058ab-ba08-4843-9489-86bcc55bde19%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.