* Deprecate Mongrel
@ 2013-04-10  6:03 Vipul Amler
From: Vipul Amler @ 2013-04-10  6:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rack-devel

Mongrel isn't supported anymore[1] since the past 2-4 years.
I see Rack::Handle::Mongrel and related specs still up in rack, which also
spew warnings.

I would like to have feedback over removal of Mongrel related handlers from
rack as it is deprecated,
before I send in a PR.

Thanks.

[1] https://github.com/evan/mongrel