On Jan 21, 2011, at 10:56 AM, Alex Chaffee wrote: > On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 12:35 PM, James Tucker wrote: > > Yes. > > Thanks for the concise reply! :-) > > I did a little more research and it turns out that there's a bug in Rack 1.2.1 whereby the ":app" option is ignored; that may explain why some people (e.g. the Jasmine gem, where I found the control-C bug) are using the less correct Handler invocation. It's been fixed on HEAD but not pushed; any idea when 1.2.2 will be released? When I or one of the other team members have time. At the moment there's some outstanding patch backlog that requires careful checking because it's basically flipping some opinions back and forward, and those things need to be resolved in a way that the patches stop coming in every other release.