Hello, Today we are proud to announce the release of Rack 1.3.2. = Rack, a modular Ruby webserver interface Rack provides a minimal, modular and adaptable interface for developing web applications in Ruby. By wrapping HTTP requests and responses in the simplest way possible, it unifies and distills the API for web servers, web frameworks, and software in between (the so-called middleware) into a single method call. The exact details of this are described in the Rack specification, which all Rack applications should conform to. == Changes * July 16, 2011: Sixteenth public release 1.3.2 * Fix for Rails and rack-test, Rack::Utils#escape calls to_s == Where can I get it? You can download Rack 1.3.2 at http://chneukirchen.org/releases/rack-1.3.2.tar.gz (upload pending at time of writing) http://rubyforge.org/projects/rack Alternatively, you can checkout from the development repository with: git clone git://github.com/rack/rack.git cd rack && git checkout rack-1.3 # for this release Happy hacking and have a nice day, James Tucker on behalf of the Rack Core Team. b351131fb809375f7ebed128a541664b8be26c8b rack-1.3.2.tar.gz 06c7ac5ac90eb1dd73ffb5e5d5fa536ca1847c36 rack-1.3.2.gem