From: Hongli Lai <honglilai@gmail.com>
To: Eric Wong <e@80x24.org>
Cc: rack-devel@googlegroups.com,
	"Marc-André Cournoyer" <macournoyer@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Close body object after socket hijacking or not?
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 08:53:09 +0200	[thread overview]

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 4:11 AM, Eric Wong <e@80x24.org> wrote:
> Where does thin do this?  I can see puma doing it, but it doesn't look
> like thin supports hijack at all.
>
> git clone git://github.com/macournoyer/thin && cd thin && git grep -i hijack
> <no output from git grep>

You are right. It seems I am mistaken about this and got confused with
another related aspect I was researching.

I was researching
https://github.com/ngauthier/tubesock/issues/10#issuecomment-72539461
and came to the conclusion that the bug doesn't occur in the same way
on Thin, and somehow I got confused later on to conclude that Thin
supports hijacking.

--

---