* Replacement for rack-mount?
@ 2015-07-30  5:38 dblock
From: dblock @ 2015-07-30  5:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rack Development

We've been using rack-mount in Grape for a very long time. That source has
been removed from Github, but the gem is still in Rubygems. Incredibly I
cannot find the answers to these two:

1) Why was rack-mount source removed?
2) What should we be replacing rack-mount with? We use RouteSet
<https://github.com/intridea/grape/blob/b474f5e40f8c06490fba0790e57e438c630ec23f/lib/grape/api.rb#L103>.
(possibly https://github.com/carllerche/rack-router?)
3) What am I missing? :)

Thanks!
-dB.

--

---

* Re: Replacement for rack-mount?
@ 2015-08-03 14:38 ` James Tucker
From: James Tucker @ 2015-08-03 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rack Development

Although Josh was once an active contributor here, rack-mount isn't any
kind of official project, so you may wish to cc him directly.

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015, 10:38 PM dblock <dblock@dblock.org> wrote:

> We've been using rack-mount in Grape for a very long time. That source has
> been removed from Github, but the gem is still in Rubygems. Incredibly I
> cannot find the answers to these two:
>
> 1) Why was rack-mount source removed?
> 2) What should we be replacing rack-mount with? We use RouteSet
> <https://github.com/intridea/grape/blob/b474f5e40f8c06490fba0790e57e438c630ec23f/lib/grape/api.rb#L103>.
> (possibly https://github.com/carllerche/rack-router?)
> 3) What am I missing? :)
>
> Thanks!