To follow up on this in the email list. The link was changed in https://github.com/rack/rack/commit/3eb4547bcb651f29addd05bf225f6ee009fca87b to point at https://bogomips.org/unicorn/ and the patch has not been applied. I do not know if there was other discussion outside of the link. I don't have commit to master, but did stage you change at https://github.com/rack/rack/compare/master...schneems:no-unicorn?expand=1 before realizing the link had been updated. > But I really hate marketing and would rather not promote it at all. I personally think there is benefit to listing existing Rack servers in one place for easy reference in case future developers want to see the source. My personal preference would be to preserve some link to the project for documentation purposes. -- --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Rack Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rack-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rack-devel/CAFA5uRMOKcYipoM0gz2x-yzT4hbsanKHXjxtr6RwT8%2Bq8e-OpQ%40mail.gmail.com.