* Logging for debugging
@ 2012-07-31 22:42 Chris Johnson
From: Chris Johnson @ 2012-07-31 22:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rack-devel

Hi,

I'm simply trying to configure a *very* simple Rack app to enable logging
to a file so I can tell what's going on when I exercise the app. I am using
Grape (gem) within a basic Rack app to build an API, and I can't tell what
is going on. I've spent over an hour, and yet cannot find ANYTHING on how
to configure a logger inside Rack to log text to a file.

I'll also say that I'm mounting the Rack app inside a Rails app, and so I
need to be able to log to a file so I can tell how it's behaving within
Rails. I don't necessarily need to have the two apps (Rails and Rack)
logging to the same file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris