Indeed, no support for hijacking planned in Thin atm. On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 2:53 AM, Hongli Lai wrote: > On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 4:11 AM, Eric Wong wrote: > > Where does thin do this? I can see puma doing it, but it doesn't look > > like thin supports hijack at all. > > > > git clone git://github.com/macournoyer/thin && cd thin && git grep -i > hijack > > > > You are right. It seems I am mistaken about this and got confused with > another related aspect I was researching. > > I was researching > https://github.com/ngauthier/tubesock/issues/10#issuecomment-72539461 > and came to the conclusion that the bug doesn't occur in the same way > on Thin, and somehow I got confused later on to conclude that Thin > supports hijacking. > -- M-A http://macournoyer.com -- --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Rack Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rack-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.