On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 3:40 PM, donhill wrote: > Hi. > > Sinata - 1.3.1 > Rack 1.3.5 > > I am experiencing what appears to be multiple sessions on a sinatra > app. I am using Rack::Session::Pool. This doesn't happen all the time > but the same customer has complained they keep getting an exception. > The flow is like this. > > I am using default settings for the Pool > > goto registration page > submit the page - I set a session value here > the user goes to a verify page and selects edit, when returning to the > registration page the session is empty > > I am dumping the session and cookies in my logs and it seems the > session cookies have changed values > > Has anyone experienced this tell me how to debug this? > Sounds something like this: http://www.kalzumeus.com/2011/11/17/i-saw-an-extremely-subtle-bug-today-and-i-just-have-to-tell-someone/