If you remind me at some point I'll get/generate one. On May 10, 2016 1:31 PM, "Eric Wong" wrote: > Hey all, > > Since the Google Groups web UI is unusable without a GUI browser > and JS; I've requested gmane.org start mirroring this group and > new posts should appear at: > > http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.ruby.rack.devel > nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.ruby.rack.devel > > Does anybody here have complete archives of past posts? > > I'm not sure if Google provides this data in a convenient way, > but the gmane admins at admin@gmane.org can import an mbox of > old posts. > > I didn't subscribe until Oct 2008, and I filter my email heavily > so a lot of attachments/HTML/signatures are stripped to save > space. But worst case is I can have them import my stripped-down > archives if nobody else has the messages. > > mid.gmane.org/MESSAGE_ID should also work, so maybe this post > can be linked as: > > http://mid.gmane.org/20160510-rack-devel-hopefully-mirrored@gmane > > And in the future, this should make it easier to refer to > messages by Message-Id in a decentralized way. > > -- > > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Rack Development" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to rack-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > -- --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Rack Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rack-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.