Although Josh was once an active contributor here, rack-mount isn't any kind of official project, so you may wish to cc him directly. On Wed, Jul 29, 2015, 10:38 PM dblock wrote: > We've been using rack-mount in Grape for a very long time. That source has > been removed from Github, but the gem is still in Rubygems. Incredibly I > cannot find the answers to these two: > > 1) Why was rack-mount source removed? > 2) What should we be replacing rack-mount with? We use RouteSet > . > (possibly https://github.com/carllerche/rack-router?) > 3) What am I missing? :) > > Thanks! > -dB. > > -- > > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Rack Development" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to rack-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > -- --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Rack Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rack-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.