It is case sensitive. Would welcome a spec bug fix patch to declare it so. On May 10, 2016 10:04 PM, "Eric Wong" wrote: > The following snippet in lib/rack/handler/webrick.rb seems > to imply case-insensitivity by downcasing the comparison > to RACK_HIJACK (defined as "rack.hijack" in lib/rack.rb): > > status, headers, body = @app.call(env) > begin > res.status = status.to_i > headers.each { |k, vs| > next if k.downcase == RACK_HIJACK > > if k.downcase == "set-cookie" > res.cookies.concat vs.split("\n") > else > > But I don't see SPEC mentioning case-insensitivity regarding > "rack." stuff... > > Then a few lines down in the same method, it does this: > > io_lambda = headers[RACK_HIJACK] > > But the server handler has no idea if "headers" here is the > case-insensitive Rack::Utils::HeaderHash or not. Actually, > SPEC does not even require response headers to respond to a > #[] method, only #each. > > I'm pretty sure it's not a real problem, since I doubt anybody > would want to capitalize anything starting with "rack.*". > At least I really hope not; one of the reasons I love Ruby > is capitalization is uncommon. CamelCaseMakesMyEyesBleed :*< > > -- > > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Rack Development" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to rack-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > -- --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Rack Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rack-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.