* How to profile all before filters in Rails controller?
@ 2015-10-05 16:52 Leandro Camargo
From: Leandro Camargo @ 2015-10-05 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rack Development

Hello.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I believe so, ATM.
I'm basically using rack-mini-profiler to detect some bottlenecks in my
application.
I use New Relic to check response times of the web transactions (requests).

But what I want now is to profile some critical pieces of my code. And I
want to start with
the controllers' before filter methods. I'd like to wrap up all of them
(even though they might
vary for each action and controller) and measure their response time, using
the NR's gem
method called add_method_tracer.

Anyone has good recommendations on best way to achieve that?

-- Leandro

--

---

* Re: How to profile all before filters in Rails controller?
@ 2015-10-12 16:42 ` James Tucker
From: James Tucker @ 2015-10-12 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rack Development