Probably better to ask a rails mailinglist. On Mon, Oct 5, 2015, 1:34 PM Leandro Camargo wrote: > Hello. > > I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I believe so, ATM. > I'm basically using rack-mini-profiler to detect some bottlenecks in my > application. > I use New Relic to check response times of the web transactions (requests). > > But what I want now is to profile some critical pieces of my code. And I > want to start with > the controllers' before filter methods. I'd like to wrap up all of them > (even though they might > vary for each action and controller) and measure their response time, > using the NR's gem > method called add_method_tracer. > > Anyone has good recommendations on best way to achieve that? > > -- Leandro > > -- > > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Rack Development" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to rack-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > -- --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Rack Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rack-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.