I think tenderlove will be following a much more conservative release process than we've been using in the past. We may also not be shipping the old tarballs and so on. On Thu, Jan 1, 2015 at 7:37 PM Eric Wong wrote: > I noticed rack 1.6.0 was tagged the other week, but haven't > seen any announcments on ruby-talk or here. > > These are greatly appreciated, thanks! > > -- > > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Rack Development" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to rack-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > -- --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Rack Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rack-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.