* newby issue with rack-ssl gem
@ 2016-12-18  0:32 Rich Morin
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Rich Morin @ 2016-12-18  0:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rack Development

I'm using Rack via Sinatra and Thin, serving HTTPS on port 44567.  That
works, but I'm not able to set up automated transfers from HTTP to HTTPS.  I'm
trying to use the rack-ssl gem to force this, but not seeing any effect.

I assume that I'm simply calling it wrong.  Might anyone have suggestions?

FWIW, here's a Gist that documents and demonstrates the issue:

 https://gist.github.com/RichMorin/62d5594237e487242f027ca51cafa290

-r

--

---