On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 2:24 PM, Eric Wong wrote: > James Tucker wrote: > > accepted, thanks! > > Awesome, I'm also thinking about removing zbatery and Rainbows! from > the list since they're too much work to configure and probably too > confusing for new users. > > I'll still support zbatery/Rainbows! as far as bug reports and new > Ruby/Rack versions go, but I don't think there's much more to do given > the stalling of EM and my love for one-shot-based multithreading... > Nod. We could start a "historical" list or the like, and move other no-longer-an-ideal-choice things there, like Mongrel. > > -- > > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Rack Development" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to rack-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > -- --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Rack Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rack-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.