Josh, good point - I find I get problems from time to time, I'm one of about 5 maintainers of a google analytics middleware (and there's one in rack-contrib) - and people find the situation very confusing… I'd like to see an encouraged rack- naming scheme, and people to maintain their own, unless rack-contrib could just be a meta-repository/gem linking the others, maintained individually? - Lee On 12 April 2011 21:31, Joshua Peek wrote: > Unlike homebrew, rack-contrib needs to be tagged and released. So thats yet > another person that needs to be in charge. Everyone would be better off if > they just maintained their own pet projects and could release whenever they > needed to. >