Hi all, I've been spending some time hacking on a series of gems for a Rack-based framework. I was hoping you all would be kind enough to have a look. Your feedback would be most appreciated! I felt there might be a need for something in between what Rails and Sinatra are, to be a lean framework that provided just enough "meat" to assist doing a RESTful application that serves up JSON or XML. I envisioned this being particularly relevant to the mobile application space and rich client apps. And of course primarily I just wanted to try my hand at some metaprogramming to put together a framework for others to use... :o) I threw together a simple page with links to all of the relevant URI: http://restrack.me Thanks! Chris St. John