The Rack URLMap changes the env so that '/app1' is moved from PATH_INFO to SCRIPT_NAME. You need a helper in your Sinatra application to reconstruct paths : helpers do def path_to(path) request.script_name + path en end and then use it in your templates : 2010/10/22 andyl > I would like to use Rack to mount modular apps. > > Using the 'map' statement in config.ru, I can mount an app just fine. > > But - the links in my sub-apps don't work. > > If I mount App1 on '/app1', and App1 has a link , > it needs to render '/app1/page' instead of '/page'. > > How do people get around this problem?? > > Thanks, Andy