From: kysnm <tokyoincidents.g@gmail.com>
To: Rack Development <rack-devel@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Looking for the minimum Hijacking API examples.
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 14:44:09 -0800 (PST)	[thread overview]

Hi, there

I would like to understand Hijacking Request (before status).
Is there a minimum example to work properly?

I tried the following example, but It didn't work properly.

https://github.com/rack/rack/pull/481
https://github.com/puma/puma/blob/master/test/hijack.ru

Please let me know if I misunderstand.

Thanks