* Where is rack/mount ?
@ 2009-10-20 11:32 Joshua Partogi
From: Joshua Partogi @ 2009-10-20 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rack-devel

Hi,

I've just checked out the latest rails 3 and encounter this error when
running it:
vendor/rails/activesupport/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:167:in
`require': no such file to load -- rack/mount (MissingSourceFile)

I've also check from rack/rack repository in github but can not find
rack/mount.rb anywhere.

Does anybody know which is the blessed repository for rack that rails 3 uses?

Thanks in advance.

--
Certified Scrum Master
http://blog.scrum8.com | http://jobs.scrum8.com | http://twitter.com/scrum8

* Re: Where is rack/mount ?
@ 2009-10-20 11:34 ` Michael Fellinger
From: Michael Fellinger @ 2009-10-20 11:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rack-devel

http://github.com/josh/rack-mount

> Does anybody know which is the blessed repository for rack that rails 3 uses?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> Certified Scrum Master
> http://blog.scrum8.com | http://jobs.scrum8.com | http://twitter.com/scrum8

--
Michael Fellinger
CTO, The Rubyists, LLC
972-996-5199

* Re: Where is rack/mount ?
@ 2009-10-20 11:40 ` Joshua Partogi
From: Joshua Partogi @ 2009-10-20 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rack-devel

Got it.

It's here:  http://github.com/josh/rack-mount

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 11:32 AM, Joshua Partogi

--

@ 2009-10-20 11:59   ` Iñaki Baz Castillo
From: Iñaki Baz Castillo @ 2009-10-20 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rack-devel

El Martes, 20 de Octubre de 2009, Michael Fellinger escribió:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've just checked out the latest rails 3 and encounter this error when
> > running it:
> > vendor/rails/activesupport/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:167:in
> > `require': no such file to load -- rack/mount (MissingSourceFile)
> >
> > I've also check from rack/rack repository in github but can not find
> > rack/mount.rb anywhere.
>
> http://github.com/josh/rack-mount

It doesn't seem to exist as a public gem... :(

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>