Thanks. I've got permissions on rubygems and have pushed the current rack-contrib master as 1.2.0. I'll try to get a new version pushed weekly (if there are updates on github), but feel free to ask me to deploy if you have something urgent. On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 12:50:06 AM UTC+3, Santiago Pastorino wrote: > > On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 5:04 PM, James Tucker > wrote: > >> Seems good any objections core? >> > > Seems good, no one is maintaining rack-contrib so +1. > -- --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Rack Core team" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rack-core+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.