* [ANN] rack_mailer - A simple form mailer for any rack-compatible webapp
@ 2011-11-22 20:31 Eric Anderson
From: Eric Anderson @ 2011-11-22 20:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rack Development

Just wanted to post a note about a rack module I created that acts as
a form mailer sending the data in a web form with very minimal
configuration needed.

    https://github.com/eric1234/rack_mailer

I actually created it a while back but recently did some refactoring
to make it flexible and robust enough for general usage. You can find
our more at the URL if you are interested. It has been useful to me so
figured I would post a little info in case it is useful to others.

Thanks!

Eric

* Re: rack_mailer - A simple form mailer for any rack-compatible webapp
@ 2011-12-08 15:34 ` oilpastels
From: oilpastels @ 2011-12-08 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rack Development

Good job, it looks very promising. Do you have any idea if it would
work in a sinatra app on heroku?