Hi, I'm simply trying to configure a *very* simple Rack app to enable logging to a file so I can tell what's going on when I exercise the app. I am using Grape (gem) within a basic Rack app to build an API, and I can't tell what is going on. I've spent over an hour, and yet cannot find ANYTHING on how to configure a logger inside Rack to log text to a file. I'll also say that I'm mounting the Rack app inside a Rails app, and so I need to be able to log to a file so I can tell how it's behaving within Rails. I don't necessarily need to have the two apps (Rails and Rack) logging to the same file. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Chris