Moving the openid stuff into rack-contrib for 1.1 sounds good. I am on a vacation till the end of next week so as soon as I finish some personal things I can do the migrations. Additionally, as memcached ruby gem seems to be more stable with 0.17, I plan on evaluating using that rather the memcache-client, unless there are any objections. -- stadik.net On Aug 3, 2009 4:00 PM, "Christian Neukirchen" wrote: [Sorry for being rather inactive lately, my real life is too busy. ;)] Joshua Peek writes: > I'd like to do a 1.0.1 maintenance soon of the rack-1.0 ... This is a good idea. When you consider it ready, I can write an announcement and do a formal release on Rubyforge and my servers. > I went though most of the Lighthouse tickets and only found one that > really concerned 1.0. > > ... I'm open for Rack 1.1 suggestions. 1.1-discussed things can be merged into master now. I have more time to do a release cycle in the next few weeks, so if we merge quickly, we can push a 1.1 pretty soon. blink, do you still want to split the openid parts? 1.1 would be a good juncture. Thanks to everyone, -- Christian Neukirchen http://chneukirchen.org