* How to change the body of a POST?
@ 2009-09-16 20:50 Gustavo Luiz Duarte
From: Gustavo Luiz Duarte @ 2009-09-16 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rack-devel

Hi,

I want to write a rack middleware to intercept an HTTP POST request,
change its body, and pass it to rails.
The body is XML (REST) and I intend to change it using XSLT.
I couldn't find a way to do it.
I tried to change env['rack.input'], but no success as it has no
impact in the controller's params (the way I access the xml structure
inside the controller).
Is it possible to do it with Rack? Should it be? How?

[]'s
Gustavo