I'm really new to rack dev and have a stupid question. I have a sinatra app and I need to use a rack middleware. Here's my code. @config.ru require 'rubygems' require 'bundler' require './app' run App @app.rb ... class App < Sinatra::Base use Rack::MyClass, {:param1 => "one", :param2 => "two"} do|output| ... end end this works fine. the problem is that I need to call the rack middleware inside a method. something like this. class App < Sinatra::Base def my_method use Rack::MyClass, {:param1 => "one", :param2 => "two"} do|output| ... end end end but unfortunately this does not work. can anyone give some help with this? why it doesn't work and how can I find a solution for this? thanks. -- --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Rack Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rack-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.