On 14 Jul 2010, at 17:39, Christian Neukirchen wrote: > James Tucker writes: > >> On 14 Jul 2010, at 15:05, candlerb wrote: >> >>> Oops, I checked in git, and the ESCAPE_HTML fix is already in there. >>> Sorry for the noise. >>> >>> The parenthesize warning still is present though, now at lib/rack/ >>> server.rb line 233. >> >> Yeah, chris2, I know it's rapid, but can we roll a new release soon, pretty please? <3 > > I have zilch time before mid August. Ok, I shall try to get everything together by then to save you any time, and in the meantime, may I use "mid August" as the loosely expected time for next release?