* Let me spam a bit about brand new Rack-based web framework - Presto
@ 2011-12-18 13:46 Silviu Rusu
From: Silviu Rusu @ 2011-12-18 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rack Development

I'm was amazed by Rack as it only appeared at the ruby community
horizont.
Every time there were a developing milestone for an middle to low
complexity app, i were using Rack for its speed and rational
simplicity.
And this made me dependent of it.
I could not anymore bother with existing frameworks, cause i were so
tired of hurdling.
So i decided to write a simple handy wrapper around Rack that adds as
low overhead as possible.

And here it is - http://prestorb.github.com/
The announce - http://groups.google.com/group/prestorb/browse_thread/thread/fad8c8e935d5bc35

Cheers, slivu.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-12-28 17:47 UTC | newest]