Hi Gennady, I had the same issue today and the problem for me was that the disk was full. Once I cleared some space the server worked fine. Also make sure the /tmp directory has the right permissions. Thanks! :) On Tuesday, December 8, 2009 at 6:12:52 PM UTC+5:30, Gennady Chertanov wrote: > > Hi. > > A week ago i migrated my Rails app to Rails 2.3.4 (from 2.2.2). And i > am using passenger 2.2.7 that spawns my app as a Rails app. > > I faced one problem - my app hangs two or three times a day. I straced > hanged instances and founded, that they doing select call at some > descriptor. Then i discovered in lsof that descriptor is > RackRewindableInput. See what strace shows for this descriptor: > > ruby 16632 deployuser 10u REG 8,1 35 > 1924608 (deleted) /tmp/RackRewindableInput20091207-16632-4uu3i-0 > > It never lies - /tmp/RackRewindableInput20091207-16632-4uu3i-0 dont > exists. > > When application runs normally, there are no RackRewindableInput files > at /tmp. > > Why application want to access this file and what can i do to avoid > this problem? > > Thank you. > -- --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Rack Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rack-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.