* Rack-newbie: how do i interrupt rack stack processing?
@ 2010-04-24 15:17 Dan
From: Dan @ 2010-04-24 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rack Development

Hello,

Currently I'm composing my very first rack-based application and after
few unsuccessful (unqualified) web searches decided to ask for
support.

My app looks like:

require '...'

use Rack::ContentLength
use My::Filter2
use My::Filter1
use My::HTTPHeaderValidator

app = Proc.new {...}

run app

Can I return response to client from `My::HTTPHeaderValidator' (in
case of unacceptable headers received) and bypass (or interrupt
execution of) My::Filter2, My::Filter3 and others?

* Re: Rack-newbie: how do i interrupt rack stack processing?
@ 2010-04-24 17:19 ` Yehuda Katz
From: Yehuda Katz @ 2010-04-24 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rack-devel

Just move My::HTTPHeaderValidator to the top of the stack :)

Yehuda Katz
Developer | Engine Yard
(ph) 718.877.1325

@ 2010-04-24 19:01   ` Dan
From: Dan @ 2010-04-24 19:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rack Development

It works! :)

Just to clarify. In case I need to stop my app walk through stack I
should not inquire @app.call, right?

@ 2010-04-24 19:10     ` Magnus Holm
From: Magnus Holm @ 2010-04-24 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rack-devel@googlegroups.com; +Cc: Rack Development