* Comment env["REMOTE_ADDR"] in SPECS
@ 2009-11-16  0:44 Iñaki Baz Castillo
From: Iñaki Baz Castillo @ 2009-11-16  0:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rack Development

Hi, the Rack SPECS page doesn't mention env["REMOTE_ADDR"] which IMHO is very
important. I suggest to include it in the doc.

http://rack.rubyforge.org/doc/SPEC.html

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>

* Re: Comment env["REMOTE_ADDR"] in SPECS
@ 2009-11-24 19:30 ` Iñaki Baz Castillo
From: Iñaki Baz Castillo @ 2009-11-24 19:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rack Development

El Lunes, 16 de Noviembre de 2009, Iñaki Baz Castillo escribió:
> Hi, the Rack SPECS page doesn't mention env["REMOTE_ADDR"] which IMHO is
>  very important. I suggest to include it in the doc.
>
> http://rack.rubyforge.org/doc/SPEC.html

Some for env["REQUEST_URI"] which is not documented.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>