Mongrel isn't supported anymore[1] since the past 2-4 years. I see Rack::Handle::Mongrel and related specs still up in rack, which also spew warnings. I would like to have feedback over removal of Mongrel related handlers from rack as it is deprecated, before I send in a PR. Thanks. [1] https://github.com/evan/mongrel -- --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Rack Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rack-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.