Hi, I'm using Rack::Sendfile (via Rails) and was wondering if someone could explain if what I'm experiencing is deliberate, or could be changed. I've noticed when nginx adds the header "X-Sendfile-Type: X-Accel-Redirect", then Rack::Sendfile will jump into action. If the header "X-Accel-Mapping" is missing then it will not interfere. However, if both of the headers are present it will take over - even if the mapping cannot be resolved. This doesn't make sense to me, as if the X-Accel-Mapping does not match the path of the file that is being attempted to send, then surely Rack:Sendfile should not interfere so that the file can be sent successfully albeit less efficiently? Cheers Theo