* Getting Errors when env['rack.session.options'] is not set
@ 2016-03-28 19:39 Andrew Selder
From: Andrew Selder @ 2016-03-28 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rack Development

Hi all,

We're seeing a trickle of HoneyBadger issues coming in on our app, buried
in the middle of the middleware stack trying to get the session set up. It
looks like when preparing the session for writing
the env['rack.session.options'] is returning a nil value.

The error is the same
as: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30714921/actiondispatch-nil-value-for-envenv-session-options-key,
however it is happening in Production for us. However,  the error is
extremely intermittent

Rails 4.0.13/Rack 1.5.5 on Heroku Cedar 14

Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks,

Andrew

--