Hi all, We're seeing a trickle of HoneyBadger issues coming in on our app, buried in the middle of the middleware stack trying to get the session set up. It looks like when preparing the session for writing the env['rack.session.options'] is returning a nil value. The error is the same as: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30714921/actiondispatch-nil-value-for-envenv-session-options-key, however it is happening in Production for us. However, the error is extremely intermittent Rails 4.0.13/Rack 1.5.5 on Heroku Cedar 14 Does anybody have any ideas? Thanks, Andrew -- --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Rack Development" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rack-devel+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.