From: Jan Kiszka <jan.kiszka@web.de>
To: meta@public-inbox.org
Subject: High polling frequency of public-inbox-watch
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2019 18:43:14 +0200

Hi,

I'm running public-inbox for some months very successfully on my server. Great work!

On thing though: I realized that the public-inbox-watch service is scanning the
configured maildirs with a sleep delay of just 2 seconds, and that causes a CPU
load of 20-30% on my box. Can this be configured to a more moderate rate? I
would have patched this already, but I'm not seeing in the code where these 2
seconds may come from.

Thanks,
Jan