On 05/11/18 15:20, Eric Wong wrote: > A few test fixes for problems encountered by Konstantin on > CentOS 7 and some of the latest CPAN modules. > > There's still locking problem in in t/v2mirror.t which I > have not reproduced, yet. Thanks, Eric! I can confirm that v2mirror.t is the only test that's still failing now. If you need help troubleshooting that, I'll be happy to help. Feel free to jump into #korg on linuxnet (or #kernel.org on freenode). Best, -- Konstantin Ryabitsev Director, IT Infrastructure Security The Linux Foundation