* [PATCH] TODO: remove cookies for colors
@ 2016-06-17 0:45 7% Eric Wong
0 siblings, 0 replies; 1+ results
From: Eric Wong @ 2016-06-17 0:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
It would be too much of a burden for caching system when
user-supplied CSS is more powerful.
Documentation/design_www.txt | 5 ++---
TODO | 2 --
2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
diff --git a/Documentation/design_www.txt b/Documentation/design_www.txt
index 67a9093..a84f17a 100644
@@ -78,8 +78,7 @@ browsers default to.
* No setting colors or font sizes, power to users to decide those.
We will include and document <span class=?> to support colors
- for user-supplied CSS, and may support client-supplied CSS
- via cookie.
+ for user-supplied CSS.
* Only one font type: fixed. This is for accessibility, we must
not blow certain elements out-of-proportion with different
@@ -105,7 +104,7 @@ browsers default to.
However, we will try to make it easy for users to supply their
- own colors and perhaps offer color options over cookies.
+ own colors via user-side CSS.
CSS classes (for user-supplied CSS)
diff --git a/TODO b/TODO
index c784d15..0d6f1a0 100644
@@ -4,8 +4,6 @@ TODO items for public-inbox
* mailmap support (same as git) for remapping expired email addresses
-* Optional cookies in WWW interface for user-configurable colors
* WWW: Hybrid flat view + thread skeleton (requires Xapian)
* POP3 server, since some webmail providers support external POP3:
^ permalink raw reply [relevance 7%]
Results 1-1 of 1 | reverse | sort options + mbox downloads above
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2016-06-17 0:45 7% [PATCH] TODO: remove cookies for colors Eric Wong
Code repositories for project(s) associated with this inbox:
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).