* Mailman 3 archiver for public-inbox
@ 2021-01-03 13:38 Toke Høiland-Jørgensen
From: Toke Høiland-Jørgensen @ 2021-01-03 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta

Hi

I created an archiver for mailman3 that will use public-inbox as the
archiving backend (using public-inbox-mda). It's somewhat rudimentary,
but works well enough for my use case. Figured I'd post it here in case
anyone else is interested:

https://github.com/tohojo/mailman-public-inbox

Comments and pull requests welcome, of course!

-Toke