* [ANNOUNCE] public-inbox 1.6.1
@ 2020-12-31 23:46 Eric Wong
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Eric Wong @ 2020-12-31 23:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
A small, bugfix release on top of 1.6.0 from September 2020.
* MIME header decoding no longer warns on undefined variables,
with Perl <5.28. Thanks to a bug report by Ali Alnubani.
* Fixed a message threading bug thanks to a report from Kyle Meyer.
"public-inbox-index --rethread --reindex" will be necessary
in case of certain messages arrive out-of-order.
* WWW: per-inbox grokmirror manifests no longer return info
for all inboxes, only the root /manifest.js.gz includes all
inboxes. This regression appeared in 1.6.
* public-inbox-mda matches List-Id headers insensitively,
matching public-inbox-watch behavior. Similarly, List-Id
is always indexed lower-cased for boolean matches to avoid
matching an incorrect term.
* Newsgroup and Path NNTP headers are now emitted in conformance
with RFC 5536 3.1.. Thanks to Andrey Melnikov for the report:
* Inotify fixes for public-inbox-imapd users relying on SIGHUP
reloads and thousands of watches.
* Read-only daemon fixes around TLS and Linux <4.5 systems
Bugfixes with minor behavior changes:
* The X-Status mbox header is now excluded from imports,
just like the Status: header has been for many years.
They have no place in public archives and can be privacy
concern for people sharing archives.
* WWW prevents deep-linking to attachments to limit abuse
vectors. Noticed by Leah Neukirchen:
There are also several ocumentation fixes from Uwe Kleine-König
and Kyle Meyer.
Please report bugs via plain-text mail to: email@example.com
See archives at https://public-inbox.org/meta/ for all history.
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-12-31 23:46 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2020-12-31 23:46 [ANNOUNCE] public-inbox 1.6.1 Eric Wong
Code repositories for project(s) associated with this inbox:
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).