* Release schedule
@ 2019-09-13 15:30 Leah Neukirchen
From: Leah Neukirchen @ 2019-09-13 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta

Hi,

the last public-inbox release was over a year ago, it would be nice for
packagers (such as me, *cough*) to have releases more often.  I think
there have been many release-worthy improvements lately.

Thanks!
--
Leah Neukirchen  <leah@vuxu.org>  https://leahneukirchen.org/

* Re: Release schedule
@ 2019-09-13 17:46 ` Eric Wong
From: Eric Wong @ 2019-09-13 17:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leah Neukirchen; +Cc: meta

Leah Neukirchen <leah@vuxu.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the last public-inbox release was over a year ago, it would be nice for
> packagers (such as me, *cough*) to have releases more often.  I think
> there have been many release-worthy improvements lately.

Yup, I was actually starting to write release notes for 1.2 when
Konstantin alerted me to the FD leaks and 502s he was seeing.

So I'd like to get that resolved before releasing; but I can't
seem to reproduce it on my end.

* Re: Release schedule
@ 2019-10-06 23:58   ` Eric Wong
From: Eric Wong @ 2019-10-06 23:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leah Neukirchen; +Cc: meta

Eric Wong <e@80x24.org> wrote:
> Leah Neukirchen <leah@vuxu.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > the last public-inbox release was over a year ago, it would be nice for
> > packagers (such as me, *cough*) to have releases more often.  I think
> > there have been many release-worthy improvements lately.
>
> Yup, I was actually starting to write release notes for 1.2 when
> Konstantin alerted me to the FD leaks and 502s he was seeing.
>
> So I'd like to get that resolved before releasing; but I can't
> seem to reproduce it on my end.

That's resolved.  There's still some minor documentation and usability
things I'd like to get sorted before making a release...
Hopefully this week :>