On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 07:47:05PM +0000, Eric Wong wrote: >I tried scrubbing undesirable parts when the project started, >but it caused signature failures when replaying to mlmmj >subscribers, so I started rejecting those mails instead. > >For pure mirrors, there is "filter = PublicInbox::Filter::Mirror" >which doesn't do any modifications at all: > >[publicinbox "foo"] > filter = PublicInbox::Filter::Mirror > ... Thanks, Eric, I'll poke at that. >I mainly use it with -watch, but it should work with -mda (if >PublicInbox::Filter::Vger does). > >But it should work better for NNTP readers who want to check >GPG and DKIM sigs on the original message with HTML. How do messages with a HTML part get displayed in the web view? Does it get offered as a download, or ignored completely? -K