Hi, all: Something I came over today that seems to be wonky. I was trying to find this message: https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/CA+55aFz5EWE9OTbzDoMfsY2ez04Qv9eg0KQhwKfyJY0vFvoD3g@mail.gmail.com/ It's from Linus about WireGuard, so I searched for it: https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/?q=torvalds+wireguard And it doesn't show up, which is really odd. I see some of the other search strings also not show up: https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/?q=DL_FLAG_AUTOREMOVE_SUPPLIER it's in today's message: https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/53f9f939dbce11e1c96986ff41f29dd6e41b9220.camel@nxp.com/ I'm wondering if it's related to incremental index fixes, but the cover letter mentions deleted messages, which we haven't been doing. There's also an issue of threading which has been irking some people on LKML. If you look at this message again: https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/CA+55aFz5EWE9OTbzDoMfsY2ez04Qv9eg0KQhwKfyJY0vFvoD3g@mail.gmail.com/ You will notice that PI tries to build a subject-based thread all the way back to 2008 and gives up somewhere in 2015. This makes it impossible to navigate that message thread. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone wants a copy of Xapian/git I can provide it on request (they are large!). -K